At Devaprasad pllc we are focused on using our experience and vision to assist our clients in navigating the legal complexities of today’s life and business. For further information concerning any of our services, please contact David Devaprasad at (518) 496-9238 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our firm provides representation across a broad spectrum of environmental matters, including:
- Prosecution and defense of state and federal environmental claims;
- Regulatory compliance and permitting;
- Petroleum and chemical bulk storage regulation and compliance;
- Defense of government investigations, administrative actions, and litigation;
- Management of spill response, cleanup and removal, and remediation;
- New York State Oil Spill Fund claims;
- Transactional due diligence;
- Brownfield development; and
- Insurance coverage and claims.
LAND USE AND ZONING
The firm represents clients facing myriad land use and zoning issues, including those involving:
- Real property planning, development, and disputes;
- Area and use variances;
- Zoning applications and changes;
- Appearances and proceedings before local planning boards and zoning board of appeals; and
- New York State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA).
We provide experienced litigation, appellate, and trial services in state and federal courts, in administrative hearings, and in alternative dispute resolution forums such as mediation and arbitration, involving the following.
- Prosecution and defense of civil claims;
- State and federal environmental claims and damages;
- Land use, real estate, and zoning issues;
- Mortgage and tax foreclosures;
- Contracts and business;
- Product liability; and
- Personal injury.
We provide experienced counselling and hands-on representation in all types of real estate matters, including:
- Residential and commercial purchases and sales;
- Leasing and rental agreements;
- Mortgage and tax foreclosures;
- Easement and boundary disputes;
- Formation and operation of homeowners’ associations and management companies;
- Preparation and filing of declarations and by-laws; and
- Home buying true cost analyses and assessments.
The firm provides counseling to help our clients successfully manage and achieve their business needs, including:
- Formation, organization, structuring, and registration of corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, not-for-profits, and DBAs;
- Governing documents, including certificates of incorporation, articles of incorporation, constitutions, by-laws, mission statements, codes of conduct, and policies and procedures;
- State and federal registrations and tax identifications;
- Tax exemptions and Internal Revenue Code section 501(c)(3) status;
- Regulation, licensing, and compliance;
- General business counseling and strategy;
- Contract negotiation and drafting;
- Operating, partnership, and business agreements;
- Purchase and sale transactions;
- Lease and rental agreements; and
- Technology and software assessment and analysis.
LIFE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Cloud/online services procurement and management;
- Drone and Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) registration and licensing with FAA;
- GPS and electronic vehicle tracking and monitoring;
- Insurance claims, investigations, and coverage disputes; and
- Family and health documents, including power of attorney, wills, living wills, health care proxies, and personal care agreements.